Vapeorist (WInsford) Limited, “The Company”, trading as “Vapeorist” has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors and customers. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
(1) All visitors are promised that:
* Vapeorist will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
* All data gathered as a result of your visit or product purchase or visit to our business will be treated as confidential.
* All orders or bookings placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
(2) How we use your data:
* To place an order, make a booking or enter a promotion, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
* For our ‘customers', we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example, we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use online or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
* We will consider you as a ‘customer' for 13 months since the date of your last order/booking. If you do not order/book within 13 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
* If you order again from us after 13 months and have not opted out, we have a legitimate interest to re-commence sending you marketing communications about our products and services.
* You can opt out of these messages at any time by contacting our team in writing to the address below or to our contact email address.
* We may use personal and profile data to adapt your experience.
* We may use your IP address or other identifying information to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
* Vapeorist encourages you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
* For people who have registered for our newsletter on our website but haven't yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
* We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
* We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 18 years or older. Please note minors are not permitted to provide information.
* Whenever we process your personal data for our purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at the address below, please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
(3) How long will you keep my data?
* We'll normally hold onto your data if you're a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you're using in accordance with our retention policy.
(4) Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
* Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
* Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
* Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
* Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
* Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
* Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
* Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch write to:
Vapeorist (Winsford) Limited, 1B Dingle Walk, Winsford Cross, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1BA
Currently cookies are used to help identify you for related services that we offer. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before & remarketing purposes.
This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
If Vapeorist (Latchford) Limited provides links to other services, We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Vapeorist (Latchford) Limited reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
(7) Trademarks and Copyright
All content included here, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of Latchford Vape and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Other Latchford Vape graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of Vapeorist (Latchford) Limited. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with Vapeorist (Latchford) Limited in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Company.
(8) Terms and Conditions
Our company terms & conditions can be viewed on the Terms and Conditions page.
(9) Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the data protection representative.
The details for the latter are:
Data Protection, Vapeorist (Winsford) Limited, 1B Dingle Walk, WInsford Cross, Winsford Cheshire CW7 1BA